Student Support Services are located at:
Big Bear High School
351 Maple Lane, Sugarloaf 92386
P.O. Box 1708
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Shonda Szabo provides assistance for those experiencing homelessness, for foster youth and families from low to moderate incomes.
- Bear Valley Community Collaborative
- Holiday Giving Collaborative
- Mental Health Alliance
- Food Bank Lists
- Clothing, hygiene kits, school supplies, backpacks, and more!
- C4Yourself sign ups - Medi-Cal and EBT cards
- Community resources including health, mental health and social services
Call: Shonda Szabo at 909-585-6257
You can access services and supports by linking to the Big Bear Mental Health Alliance website: