Enroll at BVUSD
Our goal is to make sure you feel welcome and assured that we intend to provide your student with excellent learning pathways leading to a successful future.
Before You Start...
- Immunization Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (any document with name and physical address)
- Household information (physical address, mailing address, and phone numbers)
- Parent information (demographic, phone numbers, and email addresses)
- Student information (demographic and health/medication information)
- Emergency Contact
- Enrolling for the current school year: You will be contacted by the district's information system shortly after completion of the online enrollment.
- Enrolling for the upcoming 2023-24 school year: You will be contacted by the district information system throughout the enrollment process.
Educational Benefit Form
Effective August 1, 2022, all enrolled students in the Bear Valley Unified School District are eligible to receive a free breakfast and lunch each school day for the entire 2023-2024 school year. A Meal Application is not required for free meals at school. We do ask that households complete an Educational Benefits Survey (available during online registration) to ensure our schools are fully funded.