Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer driver for the district. We rely on our community often to transport students to and from school events. In order to get board approval to become a driver you will need the following.
- Copy of your valid driver's license
- Copy of a clean DMV driving record
- Copy of your insurance decoration showing minimum required coverage
Once approved drivers will be required to take training provided by the district to ensure the safety of our students.
Minimum Required Insurance Coverage
- Bodily Injury 100,000/300,000
- Property Damage 25,000
- Medical Payment 2,000 OR Single Limit 300,000
Requesting DMV driving record here:
Request to be a volunteer driver for here:
Volunteer Drivers are to submit an application, receive board approval & complete trainings
each new school year.