Care Solace - Mental Health Care Support
Bear Valley Unified School District is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our students, staff, and families. We are proud of our partnership with CareSolace to support these commitments. If you or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace will quickly connect you to community providers matched to your needs. Call 888-515-0595 at any time or search on your own at Care Solace
Students, staff, and their families looking for community mental health services can use Care Solace, a complimentary and confidential service provided by our district. Care Solace will help you quickly find available therapists or substance use treatment programs matched to your needs regardless of circumstances and support you through the whole process of connecting to a mental health provider in our community.
- Call 888-515-0595, any time 7 days a week
- Visit https://www.caresolace.com/site/bearvalley and either search on your own, OR click
- “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
- Email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name and contact information (cell phone number)
- Your preferred language
- A good time for Care Solace to contact you
If you or someone else needs emergency help,
- Call 911 or and request a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) response
- Go to the closest emergency room for support
- Text “Hello” or “Home” to 741741 to connect with support
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- English: 800-273-TALK
- Español: 888-628-9454
- TTYY: 800-799-4889
- Online chat: suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Information on individual treatment providers was gathered by Care Solace based on criteria such as geographic proximity, whether the provider accepts the authorized user’s insurance, and whether the provider is accepting new patients. The school district does not recommend, endorse, promote, or refer to any of the individual treatment providers.