Closed: Network Equipment Wireless and Firewall RFP#BVUSD IT 2016-02
Closed: Hosted VOIP Specification RFP#tech001-2015
Closed: WAN Specification RFP (tech001-2013)
Pricing Worksheet.xls (right click and save link as or click to save)
Erate Vendor Questions
1. Do you already own IP Phones? If so what are the makes/models?
2. If no phones are owned, would you be interested in leasing or purchasing new phones?
A. Please provide both if you have both options available.
3. Do you require a system paging?
A. We will require paging through the phones like our current system can do. We would like to also be able page through the entire system from one location.
4. Are you interested in call conferencing larger than 3 parties?
A. A minimum of 3 with a cost option to add up to 6.
5. Is this RFP asking for circuits as well?
6. Will this project be awarded to multiple vendors?
7. School site phone total break out.
Big Bear ES - 34 (8 of which are Admin level phones)
Big Bear MS - 49 (6 of which are Admin level phones)
North Shore ES - 40 (7 of which are Admin level phones)
Big Bear HS - 65 (14 of which are Admin level phones)
Chautauqua HS - 18 (5 of which are Admin level phones)
Baldwin Lane ES - 39 (4 of which are Admin level phones)
District Office - 17 (11 of which are Admin level phones)
Transportation - 5 (3 of which are Admin level phones)
8. What DID numbers does the District currently use?
Garage - 909-584-7817
Big Bear ES - 909-866-4638, 909-866-4406, 909-866-2899, 909-866-4179
Big Bear MS - 909-866-4634
North Shore ES - 909-866-7501, 909-866-4232, 909-866-1522
Big Bear HS - 909-585-6892, 909-584-4764, 909-585-6257, 909-585-0240
Chautauqua HS - 909-585-2521, 909-584-1174
Baldwin Lane ES - 909-585-7766, 909-584-4332
District Office - 909-866-4631Transportation - 909-584-7658
Garage - 909-584-7817
Warehouse - 909-584-8356
9. How many voice mailboxes will you be needing?
- How many handsets will you need?
- A: 275
- A: Every classroom has a phone currently.
- A: Yes. Transportation and Bus Maintenance.
- A: Yes
- A: 1Gb Fiber WAN through Charter Business. Transportation and Bus Maintenance are connected to a school site via a 20Mbs LOS wireless connection.
- A: Category 5 only. 2 Sites have a mix of Category 5 and Category 5e.
- A: Not at all of the sites.
- A: HP ProCurve Switch 2600-PWR.
- A: 150
- A: If you mean Verizon, then yes.
- A: 70
- A: 909-584, 909-866, 909-585
- A: None
- A: One for each phone plus 70 more.
- A: No
- A: Possibly July / 2012
- A: Charter Business WAN at 1Gb to all sites and down to our County Office of Education.
- A: No
- A: Present system is Nortel/Norstar KSU
- A: N/A
- A: A hosted solution is acceptable.
- A: 8
- 1. Could you please provide the telephone number and address for each end point?
- 909-866-4631, 42271 Moonridge Road, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- 909-585-7766, 44500 Baldwin Lane, Sugarloaf, CA 92386
- 909-866-4638, 40940 Pennsylvania, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- 909-866-7501, 765 N. Stanfield Cutoff, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- 909-866-4634, 41275 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
- 909-585-6892, 351 N. Maple Lane, Sugarloaf, CA 92386
- 909-585-2521, 525 N. Maple Lane, Sugarloaf, CA 92386